Naked Security scoops top honours at European Security Blogger Awards

Filed Under: Featured

Thanks to everyone who voted for us in the inaugural European Security Blogger Awards.

Fellow writers Graham Cluley and Chester Wisniewski just emailed from the awards bash, at the aptly named Prince of Teck pub [*] in Earls Court, London, to say that Naked Security won two gongs:

Best Corporate Security Blog

Best Overall Security Blog

The Awards are meant to to be "a fun platform to recognise those who share with the community," and it's flattering to be recognised on those grounds.

As we've said before, we're indebted to you, our readers, because you're a huge part of our success.

We receive an astonishing range of suggestions, corrections, updates, alerts and useful advice via the Naked Security email address tips@sophos.com.

And we benefit from the ever-growing number of readers who participate by posting comments on the articles themselves.

We really value your comments and tips - so thanks, and please keep them coming!

[*] The pub isn't really named after "teck" as in "tech" as in "techie" and "technical," but after Francis, Duke of Teck.

9 Responses to Naked Security scoops top honours at European Security Blogger Awards

1. Colin · 360 days ago

Probably the first time I've ever voted in a poll where my choices actually won

Congratulations

2. daniellynet · 360 days ago

Congraulations!

3. mike byrne · 360 days ago

well done and well deserved

4. Nigel · 360 days ago

Huzzahs! You folks have earned it.

5. Steve · 359 days ago

You give us the meat and potatoes every day, and the occasional sweet treat too. Now you have earned your own "just desserts". Enjoy!

6. Linda · 359 days ago

I am very happy for you!! I voted and for once I got the results I had hoped for.
    Love your news letter and appreciate all your great advice. Keep up the good work!

7. greg · 359 days ago

Congrats on your awards, well deserved, keep up the good work !

8. glenda · 359 days ago

I'm glad I took the time to cast my vote - and I am pleased two very deserving men got the "nod" ...Congrats!

• Paul Ducklin · 359 days ago

Thanks, but (on a point of order) I feel obliged to point out that a number of women write for Naked Security, too :-)

Paul Ducklin is a passionate security proselytiser. (That's like an evangelist, but more so!) He lives and breathes computer security, and would be happy for you to do so, too. Paul won the inaugural AusCERT Director's Award for Individual Excellence in Computer Security in 2009. Follow him on Twitter: @duckblog