What's XKeyScore all about? How did Bradley Manning fare? What about the authentication hole in LinkedIn?
Watch this week's 60 Second Security and find out more!
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
27 July 2013
20 July 2013
13 July 2013
In this episode:
- The NSA's XKeyScore search engine for surveillance data.
- Bradley Manning - guilty of espionage but not of "aiding the enemy".
- University of Delaware data breach drama.
- LinkedIn patches an authentication flaw.
- We ran a #sophospuzzle - well done to the finishers!
(If you enjoyed this video, you'll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)