News, opinion, advice and research: here's our latest two-weekly quarter-hour security podcast, featuring Chet and Duck (Chester Wisniewski and Paul Ducklin) with their informative and entertaining take on the latest security news.
Listen to this episode
(24 September 2013, duration 14'57", size 9.0MB)
Download for later:
Stories covered in Chet Chat #117
- Apple patches iOS 10.8.5.
- Fixes the long-standing sudo bug.
- Patches the "text message of death".
- Releases iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s.
- Photo-leakage hole in iOS 7 lockscreen found.
- Call-anywhere hole in iOS 7 lockscreen found.
- Microsoft issues updates to recent updates.
- Urgent "Fix it" for exploit against Internet Explorer.
- Adobe patches are out, too.
- Plus an important fix for WordPress.
- Firefox scoops our "browser trust" poll.
- And do you give too much to Facebook?