60 Second Security:
• Who's "Paunch"?
• What happens when you arrest him?
• How do you win $100,000 from Microsoft?
• Could there really be a backdoor in Adobe's code?
Find out in this week's 60 Second Security...
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
05 Oct 2013
28 Sep 2013
21 Sep 2013
In this episode:
- US indicts 13 suspected Anonymous members for Operation Payback
- Silk Road leads to eight arrests in US, UK, Sweden
- Assessing the impact of the Blackhole arrests
- Microsoft pays out its first $100,000 bug bounty
- Microsoft ready to cough up (potentially big!) bounty bucks for bugs
- Adobe's first update since the Big Breach - RoboHelp, Acrobat and Reader get patches
(If you enjoyed this video, you'll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)