60 Second Security:
• Who DoSed the NSA?
• How did Apple improve its dictation software?
• What danger is posed by giraffes?
• HOW big was Adobe's data breach, did you say?
Four intriguing questions - and four straight answers - in this week's 60 Second Security.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
26 Oct 2013
19 Oct 2013
12 Oct 2013
In this episode:
- NSA: No we weren't hacked, we just broke our website
- Apple introduces "cloudless dictation", no longer demands your contact list to understand you
- Please don't spread the Facebook "giraffe picture" hoax!
- Adobe breach THIRTEEN times worse than thought, 38 million users affected
(If you enjoyed this video, you'll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)