60 Second Security:
• Which pets make the best/worst passwords?
• How many times did Google make the same coding blunder?
• Do the CryptoLocker crooks really delete your password after 72 hours?
All the answers in 60 Second Security for 09 November 2013.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
02 Nov 2013
26 Oct 2013
19 Oct 2013
In this episode:
- Anatomy of a password disaster - Adobe's giant-sized cryptographic blunder
- Anatomy of a file format problem - yet another code verification bypass in Android
- CryptoLocker ransomware crooks offer "late payment penalty" option
(If you enjoyed this video, you'll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)