Sophos Security Chet Chat - Episode 126 - Dec 2, 2013
News, opinion, advice and research!
The Chet Chat is produced weekly in a quarter-hour format, and gives you an informative and entertaining take on the latest security news.
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 126
- Microsoft warns of zero-day XP kernel bug being exploited in the wild
- Bitcoin online bank robbery - "because that's where the money is"
- Bitcoin millionaire throws $7.5m virtual currency in the bin
- Only 24% of Europeans use different passwords for different websites
- Drupal security update fixes a laundry list of problems, including "predictable random numbers"