Sophos Security Chet Chat - Episode 127 - Dec 24, 2013
News, opinion, advice and research!
The Chet Chat is produced weekly in a quarter-hour format, and gives you an informative and entertaining take on the latest security news.
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 127
- Target confirms: Crooks may have spent holiday shopping season feasting on 40m filched payment cards
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday - get ready to patch and reboot the lot, including Server Core
- Patch Tuesday December 2013 - TIFF exploit patched, XP kernel flaw not fixed yet
- Apple updates Mavericks to 10.9.1, issues security fixes for Safari
- The sound made by your computer could give away your encryption keys...
- Gmail takes image loading out of users' hands - here's how to take it back