60 Second Security:
• You wrote WHAT to the logfile?
• Did you say malware for a MAC?
• HOW many Koreans had their data stolen?
Find all the answers in 60 Second Security for 25 January 2014.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
18 Jan 2014
11 Jan 2014
|"Arise, Sir Tim"
04 Jan 2014
In this episode:
- Starbucks admits "your security is incredibly important", updates password-spilling app
- Digitally signed data-stealing malware targets Mac users in "undelivered courier item" attack
- Marketers, IT contractor arrested in theft of 20 million South Korean credit cards