60 Second Security:
• How harmless is that "Facebook shutting down on 29 February" hoax?
• Have you patched your Apple Mac yet?
• Is system reimaging really a security tool?
• And guess who won a Best Blog award?
Get all the answers in 60 Second Security for 29 February, oops, 01 March 2014.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
22 Feb 2014
15 Feb 2014
08 Feb 2014
In this episode:
- Facebook will be closed for maintenance between Feb 29-31 - joke chain letter spreads
- Facebook shock - site to close for maintenance at end of February?
- Anatomy of a "goto fail" - Apple's SSL bug explained, plus an unofficial patch for OS X!
- Apple ships OS X 10.9.2 - delivers on promise to patch SSL/TLS hole "very soon"
- Unofficial patch for the Apple SSL/TLS bug in SecureTransport 55741 (CVE-2014-1266)
- Neiman Marcus hackers set off 60,000 alarms over 3 months
- Naked Security wins at the Security Blogger Awards!