60 Second Security:
• What should you do about the latest Word zero-day?
• What does Mr Rockefeller think of SnapChat?
• And is that MS-DOS I see before me?
Get all the answers in 60 Second Security for 29 March 2014.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- Microsoft issues alert for Word zero-day - booby-trapped RTF files already used in attacks
- Senator says Snapchat 'hiding something' by skipping data breach hearing
- MS-DOS and MS-Word source code released for review - get it while it's new!