60 Second Security:
• How hard is Heartbleed recovery?
• How hard does Google Play try to keep the garbage out?
• And how hard are you trying to get over XP?
60 Second Security has the answers in a short, fun security video
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- Anatomy of a data leakage bug - the OpenSSL "heartbleed" buffer overflow
- "Heartbleed heartache" - should you REALLY change all your passwords right away?
- Google takes down fake anti-virus app that duped 10,000 users on Play Store
- Patch Tuesday April 2014 - XP's last breath
- Patch Tuesday for April 2014 - it's Goodbye, Farewell and Amen for Windows XP