60 Second Security:
• Will the breach at eBay beat Adobe for size?
• Is Chip and PIN really as safe as they say?
• How many countries took action busting malware crooks?
All the answers, as usual, in this week's 60 Sec Security - 24 May 2014.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- eBay becomes the latest online giant to own up to a password breach
- Chip-and-PIN should be "Chip-and-Skim", say Cambridge card-cloners
- Over 100 arrested in FBI Blackshades RAT raids