Catch up with everything we've written in the last seven days - it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 26 May 2014
- New Zealand's 18-tonne supercomputer - was it hacked, or not?
- 11 arrested as Europol busts Bulgarian carding gang
- Google's vision: ads on cars, refrigerators, watches, thermostats, and yes, glasses
Tuesday 27 May 2014
- Will it be Apple versus Google for control of your smart home?
- Spotify warns its Android app users of breach, says to download new version
- 5 tips to make your Facebook account safer [UPDATED]
- Apple ransomware strikes Australia - pay Oleg $100 or else
Wednesday 28 May 2014
- True mystery of the disappearing TrueCrypt disk encryption software
- SSCC 149 - Apple devices ransomed, eBay breached, carders busted and more [PODCAST]
- 62-year-old man arrested over tweeting as 'ghost' of murdered toddler James Bulger
- Our online advertising model fails have put us all in danger
- LulzSec hacker Sabu walks free after "extraordinary" FBI cooperation
- Yes, your smartphone camera can be used to spy on you...
- Iranian court beckons Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg to answer accusations of privacy violation
Thursday 29 May 2014
- Apple iOS ransomware mystery deepens - "Oleg Pliss" pops up in LA
- Which of your favourite websites are terrible at passwords?
Friday 30 May 2014
- Google unenthusiastically launches 'right to be forgotten' request form
- 'Half of American adults hacked' in the past year - really?
- Google Glass Explorers vilify restaurant that bans their headgear
Saturday 31 May 2014
- FitzRoy, Oleg Pliss, Spotify and TrueCrypt - 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]
- Is Facebook coming for your kids?
Sunday 1 June 2014
Listen to the week's Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.