* Australian bomb hoaxer tracked via information he didn’t intend to share.
* UK bank account holders ripped off via data they did intend to share.
* An educational look at ATM skimming.
* Twitter edges towards HTTPS by default.
* Google agrees to cough up an enormous fine.
(Enjoy this video? Why not check out the SophosLabs YouTube channel?)
One comment on “Bomb hoax, busts, skimming, Twitter security, Google fined – 60 Sec Security”
the guy that got busted , went to wormwood scrubs … not a nice place to be .. Thanks folks ..peace and love