Watch the latest security news in just 60 seconds!
(Enjoy this video? Why not check out the SophosLabs YouTube channel?)
Last three episodes:
|14 August 2011||28 August 2011||13 Sep 2011|
In this episode:
* Apple hired an expert on fake viagra to help the company track down knock-off Apple products.
* A raft of companies briefly lost control of their websites, following a DNS hijack against their service provider.
* VASCO-owned certificate authority DigiNotar imploded in disgrace after issuing more than 500 fraudulent digital certificates.
* Part of the official Linux kernel repository got infected with malware. Don’t laugh.
* Wikileaks front-man Julian Assange made a cryptographic blunder, leading to a massive leak from Wikileaks itself.