Watch the latest security news in just 60 seconds!
(Enjoy this video? Why not check out the SophosLabs YouTube channel?)
Last three episodes:
|28 Aug 2011||13 Sep 2011||08 Oct 2011|
In this episode:
* The Nimda virus is ten years old, but we still haven’t learned the lessons it tried to teach us way back then.
* Password holes were found in OS X Lion, notably that you can read other people’s password hashes and try to crack them offline.
* Microsoft dumped an Indian Gold Partner called “Comantra” for being fake support call scammers.
* Cybercrook-friendly domain .cz.cc was taken down following a court action in the USA by Microsoft.
* Apple co-founder Steve Jobs has died. He was 56 years old.