Watch the latest security news in just 60 seconds!
(Enjoy this video? Why not check out the SophosLabs YouTube channel?)
Last three episodes:
|13 Sep 2011||08 Oct 2011||26 Oct 2011|
In this episode:
* The “Bundestrojaner” telephone interception software used in Germany comes under the spotlight for being a bit too malware-like.
* Sony lost data on another 100,000 users, down from 100 million or so last time.
* The Duqu malware is being touted as “Son of Stuxnet”, despite having more differences than similarities.
* OS X malware called Flashback has shown up, this time with anti-anti-virus capabilities.
* Microsoft’s YouTube channel got hacked, but it’s an open question whether anyone missed the videos whilst they were off the air.