IHC, Mac malware, Nerd New Year, Conficker and Privacy à la Google - 60 Sec Security
Watch the latest security news in just 60 seconds!
(Enjoy this video? Why not check out the SophosLabs YouTube channel?)
Last three episodes:
In this episode:
* A Hackers For Charity T-shirt sighting at Kiwicon, to give you something to smile at.
* More OS X malware: a zombie Trojan called Tsunami and a password stealer called Devil Robber.
* Remembrance Day was dubbed Nerd New Year by nerds who seem to have forgotten that years need four digits.
* The Conficker virus is now three years old but is still seen far and wide by SophosLabs.
* Google promises to stop sniffing your WiFi location - but only if you opt out!
11-11-11, bitcoin, Conficker, DevilRobber, goole, ihc, johnny long, kiwicon, lest we forget, mac malware, nerd new year, OS X, Patch, remembrance day, rfc 3339, Virus, wifi, worm