Here you go. All the stories we wrote in the past seven days, in case you missed anything (or just want to read them again).
• Chet Chat 100 – John McAfee, OS X, NASA laptops and more
Hacking and scams
• Australian Defence Force Academy in password breach
• Cyber attackers hold medical centre’s database to ransom
• Samsung Smart TV security hole lets hackers in
Law and order
• Three people arrested over “Police ransomware” [VIDEO]
• Suspected gang behind $850M Butterfly botnet arrested
• Carly Rae Jepsen nude photos hacker suspect arrested
• NASA hacker Gary McKinnon will not face charges in the UK
Malware and exploits
• Complaint from Better Business Bureau contains malware
• Malware attack poses as hotel booking email
• Mobile apps for kids collecting and sharing information
• Securing a tablet for web browsing in six easy steps
OS and software
• Patch Tuesday – even Android and Windows RT get a look in
• Internet Explorer flaw – tracking your mouse movements
Privacy and online safety
• US Secret Service probed over sensitive files left on train
• But did she STEAL the iPhone?
• Facebook privacy control overhaul – reducing privacy?
• Jim Carrey has NOT died in a snowboarding accident
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything? You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.
Days of the week image from Shutterstock.