Which country came top of Facebook's new "Government Requests" report aimed at outing the countries that fish for Facebook user data the most? (I bet you're thinking it's the USA - but it isn't.)
Apple hit the headlines for two bugs this week - what sort of palaver could they cause?
Which product is at the top in our poll to find the most trusted browser?
And when the Syrian Electronic Army DDoSes itself as a side-effect of attacking someone else, is it OK to laugh?
Watch this week's 60 Second Security and find out!
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
24 Aug 2013
17 August 2013
10 Aug 2013
In this episode:
- Surprise! First ever Facebook "Government Requests" report reveals the most inquisitive authorities.
- Apple neglects OS X privilege escalation bug for six months, gets Metasploit on its case.
- Apple apps turned upside down writing right to left - you're only 6 characters from a crash!
- Which web browser do you trust? [POLL]
- Syrian Electronic Army brings down Twitter and The New York Times through domain name provider hack
(If you enjoyed this video, you'll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)