Listen to this episode
(10 September 2013, duration 13'21", size 8.0MB)
Download for later:
Stories covered in Chet Chat #116
- Google coding glitch locks Apple iOS users out of on-line accounts.
- Apple apps turned upside down writing right to left - you're only 6 characters from a crash!
- Apple neglects OS X privilege escalation bug for six months, gets Metasploit on its case.
- Surprise! First ever Facebook "Government Requests" report reveals the most inquisitive authorities.
- Anatomy of a phish - a "generic mass targeted attack" against WordPress admins.
- Sophos honoured with Partnership Award by Queensland Police.