60 Second Security:
• How realistic are you about the suitability of your Facebook posts?
• Why should you encrypt your hard disks?
• Why update OS X if Macs are immune to malware and hackers?
• Why doesn’t the Yahoo! CEO use a passcode on her phone? (She doesn’t! For real!)
Watch this week’s 60 Second Security and find out!
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
07 Sep 2013
31 Aug 2013
24 Aug 2013
In this episode:
- 57% of college students think their Facebook postings aren’t vile at ALL!
- US health care company faces giant class action suit for losing over 4,000,000 unencrypted records.
- Apple ships OS X 10.8.5 security update – fixes “sudo” bug at last.
- New Apple iPhone 5s to feature “Touch ID” fingerprint authentication.
(If you enjoyed this video, you’ll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)