60 Second Security:
• Why did Brazilian hackers target NASA?
• What is doxing, and what happens to doxers?
• How much does it cost to get started in card skimming?
• And how much is a copy of your fingerprint worth?
Watch this week's 60 Second Security and find out!
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
14 Sep 2013
07 Sep 2013
31 Aug 2013
In this episode:
- "Stop spy on us!" 14 NASA sites hacked
- Anonymous hacker @ItsKahuna sentenced to 3 years for hacking police sites
- Cybercrooks can buy hacked POS device and money-laundering bundle for $2,000
- Win Bitcoins, booze and cash! Be the first to crack the iPhone's Touch ID fingerprint sensor...
(If you enjoyed this video, you'll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)