60 Second Security:
• How do you make a copy of someone's fingerprints?
• Which is the most trustworthy browser?
• Who will use Facebook for payments?
• How long does an email address live on after you ditch it?
Watch this week's 60 Second Security and find out!
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
21 Sep 2013
14 Sep 2013
07 Sep 2013
In this episode:
- Chaos Computer Club claims to have "cracked" the iPhone 5s fingerprint sensor
- Firefox burns Chrome in our trustworthy browser poll
- Facebook wants to auto-fill your credit card details - would you trust it? [POLL]
- Recycled Yahoo email addresses still receiving messages for previous owners - passwords included
(If you enjoyed this video, you'll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)