60 Second Security:
• How can you help friends and family be more secure?
• Who was Dread Pirate Roberts, and where is he now?
• What got stolen from Adobe in its latest network breach?
• What is cryptographic chutzpah, and how do you show it?
Find out in the latest 60 Second Security…
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
28 Sep 2013
21 Sep 2013
14 Sep 2013
In this episode:
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – let’s all do our bit to help
- DO THESE 3 essential security tasks for your family today
- FBI shutters Silk Road, an eBay-like drug bazaar: victory or defeat?
- Adobe customer data breached – login and credit card data probably stolen, all passwords reset
- Cheeky Lavabit *did* hand over crypto keys to US government after all – printed in a 4-point font
(If you enjoyed this video, you’ll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)