Catch up with the latest security news in this week's roundup. Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 30 September 2013
- Advertising in mobile apps - how much is too much?
- Sextortionist who preyed on Miss Teen USA, Cassidy Wolf, turns himself in
- LA schoolchildren found having too much fun on their hacked iPads
- Microsoft releases latest Law Enforcement Requests Report - no Skype content handed over
Tuesday 1 October 2013
- SophosLabs prepares for great showing at Virus Bulletin 2013
- Operation Tuleta: Ex-Sun reporter first to be charged in computer hacker inquiry
- UK to hire hundreds of hackers for new £500m cyber-battalion
- NSA = National Stalker Agency?
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month - let's all do our bit to help
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month: 10th anniversary, 10 topical tales
- Do these 3 essential security tasks for your family today
Wednesday 2 October 2013
- Facebook Graph Search can now paw through your posts and status updates
- Yahoo pays first bug bounty - $12.50 in Company Store credit
Thursday 3 October 2013
- Creepy T-shirts designed to baffle Facebook facial-recognition software
- 8 tips for safer online banking
- Zero Access, vulnerability disclosure and the evils of RTF
Friday 4 October 2013
- Cheeky Lavabit *did* hand over crypto keys to US government after all - printed in a 4-point font
- GinMaster, unwanted Android apps and legit apps gone bad
- Bitcoin forum hacked in aftermath of Silk Road takedown
- Is the NSA ripping a $35 billion hole in US business?
- FBI shutters Silk Road, an eBay-like drug bazaar: victory or defeat? [POLL]
- Adobe customer data breached - login and credit card data probably stolen, all passwords reset
Saturday 5 October 2013
- Adobe source code breach - is it a gateway for new malware and exploits?
- Silk Road bust, Adobe breach and Lavabit chutzpah - 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]
Sunday 6 October 2013
- SSCC 118.99 - How do you define a potentially unwanted application (PUA) [PODCAST]
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday - get ready for a bumper Tenth Birthday edition!
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.Follow @NakedSecurity