News, opinion, advice and research: here’s our latest two-weekly quarter-hour security podcast, featuring Chet and Duck (Chester Wisniewski and Paul Ducklin) with their informative and entertaining take on the latest security news.
By the way, you can keep up with all our podcasts via RSS or iTunes, and catch up on previous Chet Chats by browsing our podcast archive.
Listen to this episode
(07 October 2013, duration 14’05”, size 8.5MB)
Download for later:
Stories covered in Chet Chat #119
- Our recent coverage of, and podcasts from, the Virus Bulletin conference: Day One, Day Two and Day Three.
- The in-the-wild Internet Explorer exploit.
- Happy birthday, Patch Tuesday – ten years old.
- Adobe breach gives crooks access to customer data and to source code.
- Ross Ulbricht, a/k/a Dread Pirate Roberts, arrested over Silk Road website.
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, and our “Back to Basics” article and podcast.
- Why patching is important for WordPress users – software and plugins alike.
Don’t forget: for a regular Chet Chat fix, follow us via RSS or on iTunes.