60 Second Security:
• What leaves your computer standing but your data in ruins?
• Should Facebook teenagers be able to message the world?
• How can you stop Google using your photo in ads?
• What’s the secret backdoor text for D-Link routers?
Find out in this week’s 60 Second Security…
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
05 Oct 2013
28 Sep 2013
21 Sep 2013
In this episode:
- Destructive malware “CryptoLocker” on the loose – here’s what to do
- CryptoLocker ransomware – see how it works, learn about prevention, cleanup and recovery
- Teens can now post publicly on Facebook. Should it be allowed? [POLL]
- How to remove your face from Google’s upcoming Shared Endorsement ads
- D-Link router flaw lets anyone login through “Joel’s Backdoor”
- 4 free tools for Cyber Security Awareness Month – and beyond!
(If you enjoyed this video, you’ll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)