60 Second Security:
• Is that a GUN, or are you just upgrading the printer?
• What if your iPhone has a bug in the lock that locks the lock screen?
• Will Chrome’s ongoing support for XP make us safer, or merely lazier?
Three curious questions – and three straight answers – in this week’s 60 Second Security.
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
21 Sep 2013
05 Oct 2013
28 Sep 2013
In this episode:
- Police discover 3D printer parts, suspect gun making factory
- Apple releases iOS 7.0.3 – fixes yet more lockscreen holes, including a call-anybody bug
- Chrome support for XP to continue after Microsoft ditches it – helpful, or dangerous?
(If you enjoyed this video, you’ll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)