Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 123 – Nov 13, 2013
News, opinion, advice and research!
The Chet Chat is produced weekly in a quarter-hour format, and gives you an informative and entertaining take on the latest security news.
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 123
- Patch Tuesday November 2013 – Microsoft, Adobe and Google
- Who is to blame for hacker-phobia?
- Anonymous threatens Singapore with hacking attacks, calls for November 5 protest… perhaps
- Singapore police cuff alleged Anonymous hacker
- OpenSSH fixes potential remote code execution hole
- Anatomy of a password disaster – Adobe’s giant-sized cryptographic blunder