60 Second Security:
• Why shouldn’t you store unencrypted credit card numbers?
• How can you squeeze a positive result from a password breach?
• What sort of pressure was on the cryptanalysts at Bletchley Park?
Find out in just one minute by watching 60 Second Security for 16 November 2013.
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
09 Nov 2013
02 Nov 2013
26 Oct 2013
In this episode:
- Loyaltybuild attack: 500,000 people may have had credit card details stolen
- Facebook locks users in a closet for using same passwords/emails on Adobe
- In memoriam – Mavis Batey MBE, codebreaker extraordinaire at Bletchley Park
(If you enjoyed this video, you’ll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)