Catch up with everything we've written in the last seven days - it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 11 November 2013
- Who is to blame for hacker-phobia?
- Facebook post of photo showing hand on breast gets school coach fired
- Google in trouble for StreetView all over again, this time in Brazil
Tuesday 12 November 2013
- Smartphone PINs skimmed with microphone and camera
- Singapore police cuff alleged Anonymous hacker
- NYPD detective pleads guilty to hacking fellow police officers' email and phone
- San Diego quietly slips facial recognition into the hands of law enforcers
Wednesday 13 November 2013
- Loyaltybuild attack: 500,000 people may have had credit card details stolen
- Privacy's gone when posting child abuse images to a P2P network, US judge rules
- Facebook locks users in a closet for using same passwords/emails on Adobe
- SSCC 123 - Patch Tuesday, Hackerphobia, Anons, OpenSSH and Adobe [PODCAST]
- Patch Tuesday November 2013 - Microsoft, Adobe and Google
Thursday 14 November 2013
- Black Friday spams are too good to be true
- Sophos Techknow - The End of XP [PODCAST]
- DOJ: 'Locking its front gate' doesn't let Lavabit off the hook for search warrants
- Pot-smoking 419ers busted in hotel room crime hub
- Microsoft leads the way, setting new cryptographic defaults
Friday 15 November 2013
- European airlines to allow gadget use during take-off and landing
- In memoriam - Mavis Batey MBE, codebreaker extraordinaire at Bletchley Park
- Snapchat turns its nose up at Facebook's $3 billion offer
- Google: US data requests have more than tripled since 2009
Saturday 16 November 2013
- CryptoLocker urgent alert - here's how YOU can help!
- Firefox 25.0.1 - the security update that wasn't?
- Loyaltybuild, Amazon, Facebook and Mavis Batey MBE - 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.Follow @NakedSecurity