60 Second Security:
• How honest is your TV?
• Why do crooks like source code hacks?
• Should you brag when you publish a breach notification?
Here are the answers – just watch the 60 Second Security for 23 November 2013.
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
16 Nov 2013
09 Nov 2013
02 Nov 2013
In this episode:
- LG Smart TVs phone home with viewing habits and USB file names
- GitHub users with weak passwords – you have been warned!
- Forum software vendor vBulletin breached – apparently by vBulletin hack
(If you enjoyed this video, you’ll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)
2 comments on “LG TVs grab data, GitHub attacked, vBulletin breached – 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]”
Why do humans suck so very badly?
GitHub holds the majority of bitcoin source code… 8 )