60 Second Security:
• When is Computer Security Day?
• What can forward secrecy do for you?
• Can you believe there's an 0-day in XP?
• What effect did Google+ have on YouTube spam?
Find out by watching 60 Second Security for 30 November 2013.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
23 Nov 2013
16 Nov 2013
09 Nov 2013
In this episode:
- Twitter joins the "forward secrecy" club for added resistance to surveillance
- Microsoft warns of zero-day XP kernel bug being exploited in the wild
- Google admits that forcing G+ on YouTube users has increased spam
(If you enjoyed this video, you'll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)