60 Second Security:
• How could the brightest flashlight leave you in the dark?
• Do you need to close Joel's Backdoor?
• Why can't the President choose his own phone?
• Should you update your anti-virus before you bank online?
Find out by watching 60 Second Security for 07 December 2013.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
30 Nov 2013
23 Nov 2013
16 Nov 2013
In this episode:
- FTC acts against "Brightest Flashlight" app for deceptively tracking your location
- D-Link patches "Joel's Backdoor" security hole in its SoHo routers
- iPhones are off limits to President Obama for "security reasons"
- Dutch banks set common rules for online banking. But have they gone far enough?
(If you enjoyed this video, you'll find plenty more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel.)