60 Second Security:
• How fast is fast enough for a patch?
• Should you trust the French Treasury?
• How many zeros launch a missile?
• Have you read the latest Sophos Security Threat Report?
Find out by watching 60 Second Security for 14 December 2013.
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
07 Dec 2013
30 Nov 2013
23 Nov 2013
In this episode:
- Patch Tuesday December 2013 – TIFF exploit patched, XP kernel flaw not fixed yet
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday – get ready to patch and reboot the lot, including Server Core
- Microsoft warns of zero-day XP kernel bug being exploited in the wild
- Microsoft warns Windows users of zero-day danger from booby trapped image files
- Serious Security: Google finds fake but trusted SSL certificates for its domains, made in France
- For nearly 20 years, the launch code for US nuclear missiles was 00000000
- “Smarter, shadier, stealthier” – Security Threat Report 2014 helps you understand the enemy.