60 Second Security:
• What prison sentence for the man who pioneered online carding?
• How many credit and debit cards did Target lose?
• Does your encryption software “speak” to passers-by?
• How to keep your kids safe online over the holidays?
Watch 60 Second Security for 21 December 2013, and find out!
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
14 Nov 2013
07 Dec 2013
30 Nov 2013
In this episode:
- 18 months for supercomputer hacker, 18 years for CarderPlanet boss
- Target confirms: Crooks may have spent holiday shopping season feasting on 40m filched payment cards
- The sound made by your computer could give away your encryption keys…
- Five minute fix: Keeping your kids safe online with parental controls