60 Second Security:
• Can a bug ever be good?
• What’s the prison sentence for DDoS criminality?
• How well does Snapchat protect your data?
• What’s a Threatsaurus, and why do you want one?
Watch 60 Second Security for 28 December 2013, and find out!
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
21 Dec 2013
14 Dec 2013
07 Dec 2013
In this episode:
- The OpenSSL software bug that saves you from surveillance!
- Polish programmers jailed for 5 years for DDoS and cyber-extortion of online casino
- Privacy lenses pointed at Snapchat for making phone number searches too easy
- On tech support duty for family at Christmas? Get our free Threatsaurus…