60 Second Security:
The big stories of 2013 were Adobe, PRISM and CryptoLocker.
But what about some of the wackier stuff? Google's dead donkey? The Space Station lost and found? Gun wielding penguins? Surveillance specatacles?
All this and more in 60 Sec Security for 04 January 2014.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
28 Dec 2013
21 Dec 2013
14 Dec 2013
In this episode:
- Adobe customer data breached - login and credit card data probably stolen, all passwords reset
- PRISM - not as bad as you thought? (And don't call it PRISM!)
- CryptoLocker ransomware - see how it works, learn about prevention, cleanup and recovery
- Google has been accused of many things, but KILLING A DONKEY?
- Software update goes bad - International Space Station lost and then found
- CERN Geneva celebrates 20 years of the World Wide Web
- Gun-wielding penguin takes over Ubuntu Forums, waves AK-47 at Linux users everywhere
- Memories of the Internet Worm - 25 years later
- Privacy is alive! Seattle eatery tells Google Glass user where to stick his spectacles...