60 Second Security:
• How long does it take a trendy cloud company to apologise?
• Do you really need HTTPS for webmail?
• OS X Mavericks - should you stay or should you go?
• Who won our crossword competition?
Find all the answers in 60 Second Security for 11 January 2014.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
|"Arise, Sir Tim"
04 Jan 2014
28 Dec 2013
21 Dec 2013
In this episode:
- Snapchat blurts out the S-word
- Yahoo makes good on its promise to enable HTTPS by default for Yahoo Mail
- 82% of enterprise Mac users not getting security updates
- New Year's #sophoscrossword 2013/2014: And the winners are...