Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 130 – Jan 14, 2014
News, opinion, advice and research!
The Chet Chat is produced weekly in a quarter-hour format, and gives you an informative and entertaining take on the latest security news.
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 130
- Have we seen the end of the ZeroAccess botnet?
- Sophos Techknow – Understanding Botnets [PODCAST]
- Just how secure is that mobile banking app?
- Target admits “there was malware on our point-of-sale registers”
- Target’s data breach MUCH bigger than first thought – now more than 100,000,000 records
- Payment data hacked at US luxury retailer Neiman Marcus
- Patch Tuesday – get ready for the January 2014 Security Trifecta!
- 82% of enterprise Mac users not getting security updates