60 Second Security:
• Why was this month's Java update a "must patch"?
• Should in-app purchases be allowed to target children?
• Is it a good idea to give Google control of your home?
Find all the answers in 60 Second Security for 18 January 2014.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
11 Jan 2014
|"Arise, Sir Tim"
04 Jan 2014
28 Dec 2013
In this episode:
- Patch Tuesday January 2014 - Microsoft, Adobe and Oracle
- Apple settles over shabby sales security in the App Store
- Google pays $3.2 billion for Nest, a smart-home gadget maker