Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 131 – Jan 22, 2014
News, opinion, advice and research!
The Chet Chat is produced weekly in a quarter-hour format, and gives you an informative and entertaining take on the latest security news.
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 131
- Digitally signed data-stealing malware targets Mac users in “undelivered courier item” attack
- Security warnings do better if they use scammers’ tricks, research finds
- Starbucks admits “your security is incredibly important”, updates password-spilling app
- Apple slapped with settlement over shabby sales security in the App Store
- Marketers, IT contractor arrested in theft of 20 million South Korean credit cards