Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 132 – Jan 28, 2014
News, opinion, advice and research!
The Chet Chat is produced weekly in a quarter-hour format, and gives you an informative and entertaining take on the latest security news.
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 132
- Payment data hacked at US luxury retailer Neiman Marcus
- Craft store Michaels faces second credit card compromise in 3 years
- Thieves skim card data from US gas stations via Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Are our passwords really that bad? And does it really matter?
- Report from the future: Data Privacy in the year 2044
- Take the 3-step Privacy Plan Diet
- Privacy is not dead – you’re just doing it wrong