Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 134 – Feb 11, 2014
News, opinion, advice and research!
Join the dynamic duo as they turn the latest news into a quarter-hour podcast that is informative, entertaining and educational.
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 134
- A hearty welcome to all Cyberoamers!
- Patch Tuesday – no critical updates for XP…then Microsoft adds two XP fixes after all
- Internet Explorer, .NET, IPv6 and Shockwave top the February 2014 Patch Tuesday list
- Adobe fixes critical Flash flaw
- Misleading advertisements lead to hijacked browser settings
- Comcast servers compromised by same attackers as Bell Canada
- SEA attempts to hack Facebook and other MarkMonitor domain customers