Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days - it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds:
Listen to the week's Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
Check out the individual links to read in more detail:
Monday 10 February 2014
- Facebook: At least 67 million accounts are fake
- US military seeks technology for remotely blowing gadgets into dust piles
- Patch Tuesday - no critical updates for XP...then Microsoft adds two XP fixes after all
- A hearty welcome to all Cyberoamers!
Tuesday 11 February 2014
- Internet Explorer, .NET, IPv6 and Shockwave top the February 2014 Patch Tuesday list
- Safer Internet Day: don't be an online sheep - our Top 10 Tips help you think before you act
- Is 11 Feb 2014 The Day We Fight Back?
- Flappy Bird really *is* dead - beware of infected fakes that promise to keep him alive!
- NYPD tests Google Glass as they mull becoming Robocops
- LinkedIn's iPhone 'Intro' tool goes outro
Wednesday 12 February 2014
- Please vote for Naked Security in the 2014 Security Blogger Awards!
- SSCC 134 - Patching, foisting, hacking and obfuscating [PODCAST]
- Facebook knows the likely religion of your Valentine's Day snuggle-bunny
Thursday 13 February 2014
- Silk Road-alike "Utopia" dark-net market seized by Dutch police
- Revamping an old technology to go where GPS signals cannot reach
Friday 14 February 2014
- Thousands of Tesco.com user passwords leaked online
- The "Talking Angela" chain letter: Three tips to help you avoid Facebook hoaxes
- Hackers to demo a $20 iPhone-sized gadget that zombifies cars
- Looking for love in all the scammy places this Valentine's Day
Saturday 15 February 2014
Sunday 16 February 2014
- Kickstarter breached - change your passwords
- Syrian Electronic Army hacks Forbes, spills 1M user records - here's what you need to know
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.Follow @NakedSecurity