60 Second Security:
• Another Flash emergency already?
• More Syrian Electronic Army hacking?
• Why have the password "changeme" if you don't?
• How big a fine for a 20,000,000 record breach?
Get all the answers in 60 Second Security for 22 February 2014.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Previous three episodes:
22 Feb 2014
01 Feb 2014
25 Jan 2014
In this episode:
- Adobe pushes out critical Flash update - the second zero-day hole of the month
- Syrian Electronic Army hacks Forbes, spills 1M user records - here's what you need to know
- Forbes Hack password shootout: Gmail vs Yahoo vs Hotmail vs AOL - whose users are the smartest?
- South Korea punishes three credit card firms over data heist