Sophos Security Chet Chat - Episode 136 - Feb 25, 2014
News, opinion, advice and research!
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 136
- Anatomy of a "goto fail" - Apple's SSL bug explained, plus an unofficial patch for OS X!
- Unofficial patch for the Apple SSL/TLS bug in SecureTransport 55741 (CVE-2014-1266)
- Apple ships OS X 10.9.2 - delivers on promise to patch SSL/TLS hole "very soon"
- Neiman Marcus hackers set off 60,000 alarms over 3 months
- Adobe pushes out critical Flash update - the second zero-day hole of the month