Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 136 – Feb 25, 2014
News, opinion, advice and research!
Here’s our latest security podcast, featuring Sophos experts and Naked Security writers Chester Wisniewski and Paul Ducklin.
(Audio player above not working for you? Download to listen offline, or listen on Soundcloud.)
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 136
- Anatomy of a “goto fail” – Apple’s SSL bug explained, plus an unofficial patch for OS X!
- Unofficial patch for the Apple SSL/TLS bug in SecureTransport 55741 (CVE-2014-1266)
- Apple ships OS X 10.9.2 – delivers on promise to patch SSL/TLS hole “very soon”
- Neiman Marcus hackers set off 60,000 alarms over 3 months
- Adobe pushes out critical Flash update – the second zero-day hole of the month
2 comments on “SSCC 136 – Apple’s “goto fail”, Neiman Marcus’s logfiles, and Adobe’s double update [PODCAST]”
Adobe really is going to die out at this rate.
I doubt it, They are pretty much still the only 100% compliant software for all PDF files.