Catch up with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 24 February 2014
- Stalking victim's petition to LinkedIn for blocking feature is finally heard
- Neiman Marcus hackers set off 60,000 alarms over 3 months
- Anatomy of a "goto fail" – Apple's SSL bug explained, plus an unofficial patch for OS X!
- South Korea concocting Stuxnet-like virus to infect enemies
Tuesday 25 February 2014
Wednesday 26 February 2014
- Google paves the way for Glass; throws lobbyists in front of distracted-driver legislation
- MasterCard aims to reduce card fraud with smartphone geo-location technology
- Are you safe against mobile threats? Check out our tips for keeping the crooks away…
- Woman claims to have been attacked for wearing Google Glass
- Apple ships OS X 10.9.2 – delivers on promise to patch SSL/TLS hole "very soon"
Thursday 27 February 2014
- SSCC 136 – Apple's "goto fail", Neiman Marcus's logfiles, and Adobe's double update [PODCAST]
- US woman wins $500K in revenge-porn suit against ex-boyfriend
- Notorious "Gameover" malware gets itself a kernel-mode rootkit…
- How emails can be used to track your location and how to stop it
- Naked Security wins at the Security Blogger Awards!
- US Attorney General calls for unified data breach notification laws
- Twitter restores @N handle to its rightful owner
Friday 28 February 2014
- SSCC 136.5 – RSA 2014 Conference Special: the good, the weird and the interesting! [PODCAST]
- Jail time for university hacker who changed his grades to straight As
Saturday 1 March 2014
You could also…
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
And our bonus Chet Chat, with all the gossip from RSA:
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.